The Baskerville Ultra Dog Muzzle combines maximum safety and comfort for your dog. It has an extremely strong and durable material, yet it is malleable and soft to touch with a lovely neoprene padding.
- The strapping keeps the muzzle securely in place with 2 additional points of attachment.
- The bottom loop attaches to your dog’s regular collar
- An over-head safety strap ensures that even the most persistent dogs can’t escape!
- It has a secure metal buckle with pre-holed webbing, to ensure it is quick and easy to fit.
- Comes with a handy training guide.
The Ultra Dog Muzzle allows your dog to pant, drink and even be fed, but never leave a muzzle on a dog unsupervised.
The height must allow mouth to open in panting; length must have 1cm clear from end of nose.
|1||8cm / 3″||23cm / 9″|
|2||10cm / 4″||30cm / 11.8″|
|3||11cm / 4.5″||34cm / 13.3″|
|4||12.5cm / 5″||36.5cm / 14.3″|
|5||14cm / 5.5″||42cm / 16.5″|
|6||14.5cm / 5.7″||45cm / 17.7″|
Recommended sizing: This is only a recommendation. You need to measure your particular dog.
- Bichon Frise, Yorkshire Terrier
- Fox Terrier, Jack Russel
- Border Collie, Welsh Terrier
- Dalmatian, Springer Spaniel
- Old English Sheepdog, Basset Hound
- Bull Mastiff, Staffie, Rottweiler
(Boston Terrier, Bulldog, King Charles Spaniel, etc not recommended)
Size 1, Size 2, Size 3, Size 4, Size 5, Size 6
Dog Behaviour Tools