VetIQ Serene-UM Calming Tablets
VetIQ Serene-UM Calming Tablets for Cats and Dogs are a natural food supplement to induce calmness and to soothe hyperactive, aggressive and/or nervous cats and dogs.
Formulated with natural ingredients, Serene-UM helps your pet to remain calm during periods of stress and anxiety, without having a sedative effect.
Recommended for travel sickness, fireworks and thunderstorms.
- Microcrytalline Cellulose (593,000 mg/kg
- L-Trytopan (88,200 mg/kg)
- Acacia Gum (36,400 mg/kg)
- Calcium (27,240 mg/kg)
- Inositol (22,000 mg/kg)
- Niacin (77,900 mg/kg)
- Taurine (22,000 mg/kg)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (29,400 mg/kg)
- Vitamin E (1,500 mg/kg)
- Zinc (194 mg/kg)
- Selenium (0.4 mg/kg)
Available in 2 sizes:
- 1-20 Kg: 100 tablets
- 20-60 Kg: 60 tablets
Directions for Use: VetIQ Serene-UM is a tasty highly digestible tablet, which can be given whole or crushed over food. The tablets start working within 6-8 hours, but for maximum effect allow 24-36 hours. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
– Small Cats up to 2.5 kg: 1/4 tablet twice daily
– Large Cats 2.5-5 kg: 1/2 tablet twice daily
– Small Dogs up to 5 kg: 1/2 tablet twice daily
– Medium Dogs 5–10 kg: 1 tablet twice daily
– Medium Dogs 10- 20 kg: 2 tablets twice daily
Health & First Aid
Vitamins & Supplements