These Savic Residence Dog Crates are built to a very high standard and have more innovative features than we found in any other dog crate. All at a fantastic price.
- No bendy thin wire
- No buckling or going out of shape
- Hammercoat Finish
- Fold-down assembly is easy and fast.
- Dual catches on all doors.
- All Savic crates (except x-small and small sizes) dog crates have front and side doors (right) making them particularly useful in cars.
- x-Small and small Savic dog cages have front and top doors, ideal for getting puppies in and out.
- Rubber feet prevent scraping flooring and keeps the dog crate from sliding.
- Tough plastic pan that’s warm and easy to clean. Also no warping, sharp edges or rattling (metal pans are a thing of the past).
- Access flap to easily remove base pan for cleaning. A moat is built into the pan to help keep pet dry.
- Two handles for easier carrying.
- Optional dividers (available separately) that allow you to partition your dog crate. Move the partition as your dog grows or use for two smaller dogs.
- Optional wheels (available separately) and pull rope for easy movement.
- Optional floor grid (available separately) to keep pet dry in case of accidents.
- Fitted crate covers, wheels, floor grids, spare trays and fleece beds are available as optional extras.
|Available in 6 sizes (Dimensions: Length x Width x Height)|
| Extra Small Savic Dog Crate
|Small Savic Dog Cage
|Medium Savic Dog Crate
|Large Savic Dog Crate
|Extra Large Savic Dog Crate
|Giant Savic Dog Crate
Please note: These breed recommendations are for guidance only. Within each breed, dogs can vary in size considerably. If you plan to use the dog crate while travelling, check the dimensions are suitable for your car.
Giant (118cm), Large (91cm), Medium (76cm), Small (61cm), x-Large (107cm), x-Small (50cm)