Ruffwear Summit Trex Dog Boots
These Ruffwear Summit Trex Dog Boots provide protection for your dog’s paws against cold weather, abrasive surfaces, road salt and snowmelt chemicals. They provide flexible traction so your dog can walk and run with ease whilst wearing these boots.
- * Ruffwear-designed outsole provides flexible traction
- * Durable, weather-resistant ripstop upper blocks moisture and debris
- * Reliable, intuitive hook-and-loop cinch closure system
- * Non-marking outsole
Please note: The shoes are sold in pairs. Your dog’s rear paws may be smaller, so please measure both front and back. A snug fit is necessary to keep boots securely on paw.
Don’t assume the paw size based on your dog’s overall size. Make sure to measure using our easy directions below.
- Click and print a copy of the Size Chart below. Ensure that your printer is scaled to 100%.
- Have your dog stand on a hard surface. Place the chart under the paw.
- Lift the opposing paw so that dog’s weight is distributed firmly on the paw being measured. We suggest measuring both front and back paws.
- Mark the chart at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw.
- Use the ruler on the chart to measure the distance from the left mark to the right mark.
- Use the chart to determine the proper boot size.
Large / 76mm, Medium / 70mm, Small / 64mm, x-Large / 83mm, x-Small / 57mm, xx-Small / 51mm, xxx-Small / 44mm, xxxx-Small / 38mm
Legs & Mobility