These Ruffwear Summit Trex Dog Boots provide protection for your dog’s paws against cold weather, abrasive surfaces and road salt.
Provide flexible traction meaning your dog can walk and run with ease whilst wearing these boots.
Designed for active dogs who need paw protection.
Please note: The shoes are sold in pairs. Your dog’s rear paws may be smaller, so please measure both front and back.
- Patented non-marking outsole offers great grip
- Designed for active dogs and long use
- Water-resistant upper gaiter
- Hi-visibility piping for low-light conditions
Don’t assume paw size is based on your dog’s overall size. Make sure to measure using our easy directions below.
- Have your dog stand on a hard surface
- Place a piece of blank paper under paw.
- Lift the opposing paw so that dog’s weight is distributed firmly on the paw being measured. (We suggest measuring both front and back paws.)
- Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw (see graphic).
- Use a ruler to measure the distance from the left mark to the right mark.
- Use the chart to determine the proper boot size.
Large / 76mm, Medium / 70mm, Small / 64mm, x-Large / 83mm, x-Small / 57mm, xx-Small / 51mm, xxx-Small / 44mm, xxxx-Small / 38mm
Legs & Mobility