Ruffwear POLAR Trex Dog Boot
Ruffwear POLAR Trex Dog Boots are designed for warmth, traction, and protection in winter conditions. The insulated upper soft-shell fabric creates breathable, weatherproof warmth in extreme cold and inclement weather. The innovative Vibram® outsole design provides optimum traction on frozen surfaces.
- * Closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware that cinches around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg for a secure fit
- * Pullover stretch gaiters keep snow out and improves retention by protecting the hook-and-loop ankle closure from the elements
- * Gaiter extends boot height for added leg protection
- * Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- * Breathable 3-layer laminated soft-shell uppers have a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating for weather and wind protection
- * Ruffwear-designed Vibram® outsoles provide optimum traction on frozen surfaces
Please note: The shoes are NOT sold in pairs, but sold per piece. Your dog’s rear paws may be smaller, so please measure both front and back. A snug fit is necessary to keep boots securely on paw.
Don’t assume the paw size based on your dog’s overall size. Make sure to measure using our easy directions below.
- Click and print a copy of the Size Chart below. Ensure that your printer is scaled to 100%.
- Have your dog stand on a hard surface. Place the chart under the paw.
- Lift the opposing paw so that dog’s weight is distributed firmly on the paw being measured. We suggest measuring both front and back paws.
- Mark the chart at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw.
- Use the ruler on the chart to measure the distance from the left mark to the right mark.
- Use the chart to determine the proper boot size.
Large / 76mm, Medium / 70mm, Small / 64mm, x-Large / 83mm, x-Small / 57mm, xx-Small / 51mm
Legs & Mobility