The insulated upper softshell fabric is breathable and weatherproof providing warmth in cold and damp weather.
The Ruffwear-designed Vibram® sole provides traction on frozen and slippery surfaces.
The boots closure system combines a hook-and-loop, cinching around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg to provide a secure fit with a pullover stretch gaiter to keep the elements out.
Gaiter extends boot height for added leg protection.
Gusset design provides wide opening for easy on and off.
Low-light visibility with reflective trim.
Don’t assume paw size is based on your dog’s overall size. Make sure to measure using our easy directions below.
- Have your dog stand on a hard surface
- Place a piece of blank paper under paw.
- Lift the opposing paw so that dog’s weight is distributed firmly on the paw being measured. (We suggest measuring both front and back paws.)
- Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw (see graphic).
- Use a ruler to measure the distance from the left mark to the right mark.
- Use the chart to determine the proper boot size.
Large / 76mm, Medium / 70mm, Small / 64mm, x-Large / 83mm, x-Small / 57mm, xx-Small / 51mm
Legs & Mobility