Ruffwear Grip Trex Dog Boots
The Ruffwear Grip Trex Dog Boots feature two major advancements in dog boots – an upper inspired by human shoes, and a high performance Vibram® sole. These boots set the standard in paw wear for dogs who hike, bike, run, or explore the great outdoors.
- * Rugged lug pattern provides exceptional traction on varied terrain
- * Breathable mesh upper provides ventilation and keeps dirt and debris out
- * Expansion gusset makes the boots easy to put on
- * Hook and loop closure strap provides secure fit, ensuring boots stay on paws
- * Reflective trim provides visibility in low-light conditions
- * Seamless construction reduces abrasion and enhances fit
- * Vibram® sole for high-grip, high-traction and high-mileage
- * Non-marking sole is safe for indoor and nautical use
Please note: The shoes are sold in pairs. Your dog’s rear paws may be smaller, so please measure both front and back. A snug fit is necessary to keep boots securely on paw.
Don’t assume the paw size based on your dog’s overall size. Make sure to measure using our easy directions below.
- Click and print a copy of the Size Chart below. Ensure that your printer is scaled to 100%.
- Have your dog stand on a hard surface. Place the chart under the paw.
- Lift the opposing paw so that dog’s weight is distributed firmly on the paw being measured. We suggest measuring both front and back paws.
- Mark the chart at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw.
- Use the ruler on the chart to measure the distance from the left mark to the right mark.
- Use the chart to determine the proper boot size.
Large / 76mm, Medium / 70mm, Small / 64mm, x-Large / 83mm, x-Small / 57mm, xx-Small / 51mm
Legs & Mobility