The Grip Trex features two major advancements in dog boots – an upper inspired by human shoes, and a high performance Vibram® sole.
- Rugged lug pattern provides stability on rough or unstable terrain
- Ventilating mesh upper provides breathability and drains quickly
- Expansion gusset makes the boots easy to put on
- Sure Cinch closure strap provides secure fit, ensuring boots stay on paws
- Reflective trim provides visibility in low-light conditions
- Seamless construction reduces abrasion and enhances fit
- Vibram® sole for high-grip, high-traction, and high-mileage
- Non-marking sole is safe for indoor and nautical use
Please note: The shoes are sold in pairs. Your dog’s rear paws may be smaller, so please measure both front and back.
Don’t assume paw size is based on your dog’s overall size. Make sure to measure using our easy directions below.
- Have your dog stand on a hard surface
- Place a piece of blank paper under paw.
- Lift the opposing paw so that dog’s weight is distributed firmly on the paw being measured. (We suggest measuring both front and back paws.)
- Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw (see graphic).
- Use a ruler to measure the distance from the left mark to the right mark.
- Use the chart to determine the proper boot size.
Please note: A snug fit is necessary to keep boots securely on paw.
Large / 76mm, Medium / 70mm, Small / 64mm, x-Large / 83mm, x-Small / 57mm, xx-Small / 51mm
Legs & Mobility