Neopaws Summer Reinforced Energy Orthopaedic Dog Shoes
The Neopaws Summer Reinforced Energy Orthopaedic Dog Shoes are made with top of the line materials used for running shoes. They are made for agility training, search & rescue, military, police and highly active dogs. These reinforced shoes are perfect for dogs that drag their paws in hot climates and for any water sport activities!
- * Made from a mesh upper protected with PU leather reinforcement above the soles
- * Air pockets for extra breathability and comfort
- * Reinforced toe caps
- * Stay on without twisting around the leg
- * Sold in pairs
Available in Red and Blue.
- Click and print out the complete size chart below (black ovals with red paws).
- Measure an oval to make sure the chart is printed to scale (same as the size stated on it).
- Place the dog’s paw at a normal stance (not spread out) on the oval that you think matches.
- The paw should fill the entire oval but the toes/nails should go outside the top black line by up to 0.25″. This would be the right size.
- Measure one front and one rear paw since the rear paws are usually smaller.
Large, Large Plus, Medium, Medium Minus, Medium Plus, Small, Small Plus, x-Large, x-Large Plus, xx-Large
Sold in pairs
Legs & Mobility