Neopaws Summer Indoor/Outdoor Dog Boots
The Neopaws Summer Indoor/Outdoor Dog Boots protect the dog’s paws from blistering on hot pavements or any abrasive surfaces in and out of the water. These summer boots will protect your pool liners and boat seats too!
These boots are also orthopaedic and are highly recommended by veterinarians. They can provide comfort to dogs who suffer from arthritis by offering extra padding and shock absorption. They are ideal for dragging paws or older dogs who need help with traction indoors, especially on tile and ceramic floors. Additionally, they can also prevent your dog from over-licking or gnawing its paws while protecting its wounds. This allows for a safe, comfortable and eventful summer!
They can also be worn in the snow if warmth is not required.
- * Comfortable, flexible and breathable nylon-mesh upper
- * Injection molded rubber sole
- * Extra long Velcro ankle straps
- * Shock absorbing thick rubber sole great for orthopedic use, made to resemble a real running shoe
- * Non slip, non marking rubber sole
- * Sole is formed to cover entire paw area of shoe, rises around the seams to include extra heel reinforcement for maximum durability
- * Highly visible reflective strip for night time walking, helps pups to be seen day or night
Available in Blue and Red.
- Click and print out the complete size chart below (black ovals with red paws).
- Measure an oval to make sure the chart is printed to scale (same as the size stated on it).
- Place the dog’s paw at a normal stance (not spread out) on the oval that you think matches.
- The paw should fill the entire oval but the toes/nails should go outside the top black line by up to 0.25″. This would be the right size.
- Measure one front and one rear paw since the rear paws are usually smaller.
Large, Large Plus, Medium, Medium Minus, Medium Plus, Small, Small Plus, x-Large, x-Large Plus, xx-Large
Sold in pairs
Legs & Mobility