Neopaws High Performance Dog Boots
Your pet does not need to be an athlete to wear these Neopaws High Performance Dog Boots. These boots were made for protection against rain or snow during walks or sporting events in the winter season. On top that, these boots are also orthopaedic and recommended daily by veterinarians worldwide for paw injuries and to comfort hip dysplasia, arthritis and dragging paws caused by degenerative myelopathy.
They are also ideal for water wear. They are great for use on hard surfaces such as asphalt, gravel or concrete paths.
- * Upper portion is made from water-resistant neoprene material
- * Sole is made by an injection moulding process which resembles that of a running shoe
- * Rubber is formed to cover the entire paw area of the shoe and rise around the seams
- * Heel reinforcement and toe caps have been added for maximum durability
Impotant note about dragging paws: We recommend that you use Shoe Goo to reinforce the areas where the dog drags to make the boots last longer. Keep in mind that if your dog drags its paws, the rubber sole will wear down faster, especially if you walk your dog on hard surfaces.
- Click and print out the complete size chart below (black ovals with red paws).
- Measure an oval to make sure the chart is printed to scale (same as the size stated on it).
- Place the dog’s paw at a normal stance (not spread out) on the oval that you think matches.
- The paw should fill the entire oval but the toes/nails should go outside the top black line by up to 0.25″. This would be the right size.
- Measure one front and one rear paw since the rear paws are usually smaller.
Large, Large Plus, Medium, Medium Plus, Small, Small Plus, x-Large, x-Large Plus, x-Small, x-Small Plus, xx-Large
Sold in pairs
Legs & Mobility