- Intensive conditioning treatment for dogs
- Contains 1% Evening Primrose Oil to moisturise skin and coat deeply
- Excellent to nourish dry, flaky, itchy skin
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- With a pleasant, lasting fragrance
- Ideal for double coats to produce a stunning finish
Sensitive-skinned, allergy-prone dogs get the royal treatment when you condition their coats with this intensive moisturiser. The dog will leave your salon with a sleek, soft and manageable coat. This deep conditioner is especially helpful for dogs with dry, flaky skin or dull coats in need of extra moisture. It also works brilliantly for double coats to give a smooth and healthy-looking result.
Originally from North America, Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) was once known as “”King’s Cure-All””. This naturally-derived oil has amazing healing and moisturising properties and contains a high concentration of fatty acids and Omega 3, which both boost skin and hair renewal. That makes this product great for animals with a range of skin conditions, from dandruff and itchiness to alopecia. Studies have shown that EPO has a significantly beneficial effect when used for allergy conditions, and dull coats with excessive moulting.