Canny No Pull Collar
The Canny No Pull Collar is a simple training collar designed to stop your dog from pulling on the lead. It transforms even the worst pullers into happy, well-behaved pets making your walks with your dog a pleasure. Voted by UK Pet Product Retail Association as “Best New Product”.
How does the Canny No Pull Collar work?
The Canny No Pull Collar works by using a ‘pressure and release’ system. When your dog pulls he will feel pressure on the bridge of his nose and when he doesn’t pull, there is no pressure.
- Revolutionary ‘behind-the-head’ design making it comfortable, safe and easy to use
- Generously padded for comfort
- Allows your dog to breathe freely and open his mouth
- Does not ride up into the eyes
- Suitable for all breeds
- Available in Black
The Canny No Pull Collar must fit snugly. Measure your dog’s neck behind the ears and use the sizing guide below:
How Do I Acclimatise My Dog to the Canny No Pull Collar?
It will take a week or so to acclimatise your dog to the Canny No Pull Collar. But these tips should help you along the way:
- Have some tasty treats at hand.
- As your dog is nibbling the treat, simultaneously slide the collar over its face.
- Now release the treat and while they are munching away, finish fitting the Canny No Pull Collar clasp.
- Keep your dog distracted — either by you playing with him or letting your dog use its favourite toy. After 2-3 minutes remove the Canny No Pull Collar and play for a few more minutes.
- Repeat this 3-4 times a day for the first week and only playing with your dog whilst they are wearing the Canny No Pull Collar. As you progress, start to introduce a command word that your dog can start to associate with the collar being fitted.
- Once your dog is able to wear the Canny No Pull Collar for 5 minutes without distraction (i.e. scratching or trying to remove it), attach his lead and continue playing with them for a few minutes. Repeat this until your dog is not distracted by the Canny Collar.
- Once your dog is acclimatised, gradually build up the time your dog spends wearing the Canny No Pull Collar and lead to the point you can take short walks.
1 (23cm – 28cm), 2 (28cm – 33cm), 3 (33cm – 38cm), 4 (38cm – 43cm), 5 (43cm – 48cm), 6 (48cm – 53cm), 7 (53cm – 58cm)
Dog Behaviour Tools