Since dogs need to stay warm and comfy, our Aspen Pet Self Warming Bed mimics the same heat-reflecting technology found in Mylar Space blankets, a safety, thermal blanket. The layers found in our Aspen Pet Self Warming Bed are lined with heat-conducting material that radiates warmth that’s enough to provide body heat to your pet’s body without any added electricity.
The Aspen Pet Self Warming Bed’s sleep cover is crafted with lambswool plush in an exterior corduroy fabric, making it ideal for the elderly, recovering, and ill pets to sleep on, especially in cold weather conditions.
- Uses a space blanket technology to provide warmth for your pets in cold weather
- Conducts heat to dogs and cats that are old, ill, and recovering from surgery
- Made of a soft lambswool plush on a corduroy fabric for a more stylish and comfortable use
- Has a non-slip bottom to prevent the cushion bed from sliding
- Provides overstuffed bolsters to support your pet’s head, neck, and back
- Created with easy to clean materials for every pet owner’s convenience
- Available exclusively at Canine Concepts
- 10” L x 10” W x 7.5 H (50 x 50 x 18 cm)
- Turn inside out.
- For Hand wash only
- Do not iron.
- Air to dry washing only.
- Use pet shampoo or hypoallergenic detergent on lukewarm or hot water.
Dog Beds and Bedding
Soft Dog Beds