Acme Silent Dog Whistle 535
The Acme Silent Dog Whistle 535 is designed with special air directors to tightly control the frequency produced. It generates over a mile of sound with minimal effort. Much of its original elegant shape from the Art Deco period has been retained having been conceived by Clifford Hudson, son of founder, Joseph.
- * Suitable for all breeds with distance, medium and close work
- * Adjustable through a wide range of frequencies using a screw piston mechanism
- * Can be adjusted from 5200 to 12,800 Hz and is virtually inaudible to humans
- * Solid Brass, lasts for decades
- * The ultimate silent dog training whistle
Please note: The lower frequency range of this whistle will likely still be audible to humans.
Whistle & Recall Training